LabPLot POrt

Garvit Khatri garvitdelhi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:30:41 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am porting LabPlot app. I am getting the following error along with Ok,
Apply, Cancel ans Default not in scope error as well. for that i used
QDialogButtonBox::Ok. This solved problem for Ok, Apply and Cancel but not
for Default. Can anyone help me with this.

/home/garvitdelhi/dev/sok/labplot_port/src/kdefrontend/SettingsDialog.cpp:54:
error: 'setButtons' was not declared in this scope
     setButtons(Ok | Apply | Cancel | Default);
                                             ^

/home/garvitdelhi/dev/sok/labplot_port/src/kdefrontend/SettingsDialog.cpp:55:
error: 'setDefaultButton' was not declared in this scope
     setDefaultButton(Ok);
                        ^

/home/garvitdelhi/dev/sok/labplot_port/src/kdefrontend/SettingsDialog.cpp:55:
error: 'setDefaultButton' was not declared in this scope
     setDefaultButton(Ok);
                        ^

Cheers,
Garvit Khatri