What to do with open bugs for "kvoctrain" in bugzilla?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Feb 5 18:59:17 UTC 2015

El Dijous, 5 de febrer de 2015, a les 13:37:02, Christoph Feck va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> can someone familiar with vocabulary applications check if we can mark
> "kvoctrain" bugs as unmaintained or check if they are still applicable
> to "parley"?

They are "equivalent" programs, imho we say the reporters

*******
Hi, kvoctrain is unmaintained for a long time, it has been replaced by parley,
we would like to check if all the bugs and wishes of kvoctrain still apply to
parley but we don't think we will have enough time for it, so it would be
great if you could install parley, see if this bug still applies to it and if
it does reopen it.
*******

Or a better wording but something similar.

What do you think?

Cheers,
  Albert