Organizing a KDE Edu sprint

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Dec 1 11:48:09 UTC 2015

Hi,
I've been pointed out the possibility to hold a sprint in CERN between
the 7th to 13th of March 2016 [1] together with WikiToLearn.

We haven't had a sprint for a while now and I think  this could be a
good opportunity, given that a considerable amount of us can be there,
hence this e-mail. What do you think?
Furthermore, I think it would be good to meet with the WikiToLearn
team and see if there's maybe ways where we could work together.

If you're interested and available, please add yourself here:
https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/291

Regards,
Aleix

[1] http://ideasquare.web.cern.ch/