preparations for the next release of LabPlot

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Tue Sep 9 07:06:45 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy,

sorry for the late response. Somehow I missed the email and saw it much later
on gmane....

> I wholeheartedly agree with Christoph, the manifesto applies to all
> KDE software, not just those that aren't in extragear. Alexander, how
> is the migration of web site gonig to proceed? If you want/need you
> can get a sponsor to help with the migration and any other issues that
> may come up as described in the Incubation Process here:
> https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Incubation_Process
For the migration I'd provide at the beginning some screenshots and the
general description of the application and we'd setup a page similar in design
to all the other edu-projects. If somebody could help with this, this would be
great! Can you take care of getting LabPlot into this incubation process?

Best regards
Alexander