Removing Qt4-job "parley_master" from Jenkins?!

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Wed Oct 29 22:25:31 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

what about job parley_master on Jenkins master (see appended email
at the bottom) and it’s a little unclear whether it should be kept
or not.

According to logical-module-structure
---
        "kde/kdeedu/parley": {
            "oldstable-qt4": "KDE/4.13",
            "stable-qt4": "KDE/4.14",
            "latest-qt4": "KDE/4.14",
            "kf5-qt5": "master"
        },
---
it seems as if master is only meant to be used for Qt5 from now on.
This would mean, that job parley_master should be removed, as
parley_master_qt5 is there and building fine.

I wanted to ask for your opinion first, before we kill parley_master
for good.

Greets,
Marko