OSX/CI: rocs fails to build on branch frameworks

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Tue Oct 28 09:32:57 UTC 2014

On Thursday 23 October 2014 23:35:35 Marko Käning wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after a long time I tried again a build of rocs on Qt5/KF5 on my OSX/CI
system, but I failed.

> Any idea what’s going on?
>
> Greets,
> Marko
>
> ---
>
> [ 58%] Building CXX object
libgraphtheory/fileformats/rocs2/autotests/CMakeFiles/TestRocs2FileFormat.dir/__/rocs2fileformat.cpp.o
> Generating gmlfileformat.moc
> /opt/local/include/boost/fusion/container/vector/vector.hpp:25: Error: '#'
is not followed by a macro parameter
> AUTOGEN: error: process for /Users/marko/WC/KDECI-
builds/rocs/build/libgraphtheory/fileformats/gml/gmlfileformat.moc failed:
> /opt/local/include/boost/fusion/container/vector/vector.hpp:25: Error: '#'
is not followed by a macro parameter

> Generating moc_gmlfileformat.cpp
> moc failed...
> make[2]: ***
[libgraphtheory/fileformats/gml/CMakeFiles/gmlfileformat_automoc] Error 1
> make[1]: ***
[libgraphtheory/fileformats/gml/CMakeFiles/gmlfileformat_automoc.dir/all]
Error 2

Hi, this seems to be a bug in Qt's MOC parser, see [1]. Will wait some days
and see how the situation develops, or if I eventually have to use the
proposed workaround.

You will get a ping, once the situation is resolved. But since the frameworks
branch won't be released before 2015, it's fortunately not that critical :)

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/10688