kvtml files

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun Oct 19 04:10:58 UTC 2014

Ok, all done. kdeedu-math-artwork is renamed to kdeedu-data and I
updated the names on projects.kde.org. I then pushed the most recent
english kvtml files from libkeduvocdocument to it, and removed them
from both libkeduvocdocument and libkdeedu for the upcoming 14.12
release from the master branches.

thanks,
Jeremy