KDE Pairs - Error in starting the application

Dinu Sandaru sandarumk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:01:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

The only backtrace I am able to get is the following.

*QFileSystemWatcher::addPaths: list is emptyProgram received signal SIGFPE,
Arithmetic exception.0x0000000000417be5 in PlayersModel::randomIcon
(this=this at entry=0x930830)    at
/home/dinu/pairs/game/playersmodel.cpp:103103        int row =
KRandom::random() % m_playerIcons.count();*

Thank you!
Dinu