KStars master is KF5 based?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Nov 5 19:16:22 UTC 2014

El Dimecres, 5 de novembre de 2014, a les 21:55:26, Jasem Mutlaq va escriure:
> Fine, if KStars is going to be delayed for Beta 2, can we use the
> Application/14.12 branch that is now based on KF5, or are we required to
> revert back to KDE4?

I'm not going to ship a KF5 based KStars. It was commited late into the
process, so that's not acceptable.

Please make it so that the Application/14.12 branch has the correct code that
was in it when i forked it from master.

If you have a valid git hash some of the project admins should be able to
delete the branch and create it again from that hash.

Albert