some general thoughts concerning the kde-edu world

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Wed Mar 19 21:42:46 UTC 2014

I think, I am not complete of topic, if I mention make.play.live and improv.
The improv-board could be an excelent instrument to learnwith and about (Free)
hard- and software. It could play an important role there. Unfortunately it is
very hard to help it into life, as it is a direct thread to all the Apples and
Samsungs and ...

kde-edu people shoould be aware of this.

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert