Simplest project in KDE-EDU

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Wed Mar 5 16:57:02 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 05 March 2014 17:42:35 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> I cloned pairs to my laptop and opened it in Kdevelop, but cannot build
it.
> Something of KDE4 is missing. I thougt, that i should have everything
> instlalled for  KDE development, when i have installed kdevelop. But
maybe i
> am too naive.

Hi Wolfgang,

without the error message it is quite hard to figure out what you are
missing ;) Depending on where your problems are, this would be the
output of "cmake ." or "make" in your install directory.

Greetings,
Andreas

PS: typical problems are missing *-dev packages for kdelibs and others
PPS: if you are at a dDbian based distribution, "apt-get build-dep pairs"
might help you