Review Request 118706: AppData for KGeography

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Mon Jun 16 05:41:33 UTC 2014

<filipe at kde.org>:

> > Just a question, where can I change something to update this
> > autogenerated webpages? I would like to update the information in
Cantor
> > webpage.
>
> Hi!
>
> I guess it should be here:
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/edu/cantor/
>
> So Subversion access to the folder should be enough to change things.

Hi, if you mean the autogenerated pages as you find them at [1], you have
to update the JSON files at [2]. Unfortunately, the corresponding auto-
generation scripts are still not ported from SVN to Git and hence do work
at the moment...

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] http://edu.kde.org/applications/university/cantor/