libkeduvocdocument name

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Jul 30 20:13:53 UTC 2014

Hey all,

IRC has been a bit quiet the past few days since I got back from my
vacation, so I thought I'd give the mailing list a try.
libkeduvocdocument needs a new name. the current name (and new git
repo) are old, kvoctrain has been renamed to Parley for quite a long
time. kvtml derives it's name from kvoctrain, so doesn't make a lot of
sense going forward.  A couple of weeks ago a discussion on irc led to
the suggestion of liblexikon which is a swedish word for dictionary
from what I understand (and is close enough to other latin based words
to be recognizable also).

So I propose to rename libkeduvocdocument (the library based on
frameworks and qt5, and the git repo itself) to liblexikon. If nobody
speaks up in the next week or so I'll make it happen. If anyone has a
better idea, speak now :)

thanks,
Jeremy