Start contributing to KmPlot

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi percy.camilo.ta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 01:24:23 UTC 2014

Hi Shubham,

On 27/01/14 10:13, Shubham Pansari wrote:
> Hi Punit,
> I am trying to build khipu from source but it is showing errors in make
> stage. Errors are corresponding to a member function clearIntervals and
> hasIntervals.
>
> Help me out.

Sure, but we need more information, read this:

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Debugging/How_to_create_useful_crash_reports

Also, give us additional feedback, e.g: branch, compiler, operative
system, etc; in short: you can report a bug if you want, if so, then
please read about our policies for that:

http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/Quick_Introduction_to_Bugzilla

and

http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/Guide_To_BugTriaging#General_Considerations

You're doing it fine, with time you will learn how to use our
infrastructure, trust me one is always learning ;)

> Regards,
> Shubham

Percy