KUniverse- Application for our universe

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jan 15 23:21:28 UTC 2014

El Dijous, 16 de gener de 2014, a les 04:41:20, Abhijeet Nikam va escriure:
> Could you guide me in this application?

You mean in KStars? Not me personally but there are KStars people subscribed
to this list and they also have their own mailing list if you're interested.

> Or is there any project which you are working on where I can start to help
> and provide a small contribution?

There's lots of apps that accept small contributions, doesn't need to be one I
am working on ;) Just pick one you use, fix something small, put it in
reviewboard and wait for the reviews :) There's also the list of junior jobs
if you don't have an idea of your own
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=junior-jobs&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&list_id=906157

Cheers,
  Albert

> Regards,
> Abhijeet

P.S: It is usually good etiquette to answer in line instead of top posting.