i want to contribute to kgeography

Prachi Kothari prachikothari3012 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 19:31:20 UTC 2014

CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:98 (message):
  ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
  /home/prachi/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:3 (find_package)

this error i got after the step cmake. and also please tell me how to
proceed for bugfixing and contributing after getting it built.