LabPlot2 for kde-edu?

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Wed Jan 1 14:13:49 UTC 2014

Hi Aleix,

> I found this link, maybe it can be useful to you. It contains infromation
> about joining your project to KDE.
> http://community.kde.org/Incubator
thank you for the link! I'll have a closer look at it. I think, moving from
sourceforge to kde.org is the biggest problem now since it would take quite an
amount of my very spare time... I'd like to release first before I spend my
time with tasks like this. I'm not sure about the "report a bug"-function that
is already available in LabPlot now. Can this function be used without being a
part of KDE? Or should a deactivate this function at the beginning?

Regards
Alexander