Kiten QML plasmoid

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Feb 15 11:38:01 UTC 2014

El Dissabte, 15 de febrer de 2014, a les 10:23:36, Reza Shah va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to revive my plasmoid(Kiten QML)
> You can download from here:
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/?content=141072
> I apologize, currently it won't compile against latest 4.1X
>
> In order to compile against latest 4.1X, i adjusted the codes.
> Headers name fix and enum fix.
>
> But the compilation stop at this error:
> kitenengine/romajiconverter.cpp:47:6: note: variable tracking size limit
> exceeded with -fvar-tracking-assignments, retrying without
>
> Any clue how to solve this compilation error?

To me it sounds like a compiler bug, note that it takes ages to try to compile
the file and then after retrying without using -fvar-tracking-assignments
(which does automatically) compiles the fine just fine.

I guess gcc is not liking your huge map assigning function :D

I suggest reporting a bug against the gcc guys and seeing what they say.

Cheers,
  Albert