Kiten QML plasmoid

Reza Shah rshah0385 at kireihana.com
Sat Feb 15 01:23:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to revive my plasmoid(Kiten QML)
You can download from here:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/?content=141072
I apologize, currently it won't compile against latest 4.1X

In order to compile against latest 4.1X, i adjusted the codes.
Headers name fix and enum fix.

But the compilation stop at this error:
kitenengine/romajiconverter.cpp:47:6: note: variable tracking size limit
exceeded with -fvar-tracking-assignments, retrying without

Any clue how to solve this compilation error?

I'm sorry if this is not related to kde-edu at all.
But i also need your help regarding the conversion logic, how  to make it
better.

Regards,
Reza