LabPlot documentation

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Mon Feb 10 21:13:10 UTC 2014

Hi Yuri,

thank you for your help. Please be aware that LabPlot2 is a complete rewrite
of the old LabPlot and has, concerning the UI, very little in common with its
predecessor Also, LabPlot2 still lacks all the data analysis functions that
LabPlot provided. We hope to close this gap soon, but at the moment it is as
it is - no data analysis in LabPlot2.
So, I think it would be easier to start writing the documention from scratch
placing the emphasise on the new UI-elements like project-explorer etc. and on
the basic workflow we currently support - providing data by hand in a
spreadsheet or importing ascii-data and comfortable creating/editing of plots
and curves on the worksheet.

Best regards
Alexander