GCompris is migrating from GTK to Qt

rgx at gmx.de rgx at gmx.de
Mon Feb 10 11:29:23 UTC 2014

Dear Filipe,

thank you for this interesting information.

For those who don't know GCompris (the s is not pronounced):
It is an educational suite for kids aged 5 to 9 I'd say,
starting with first steps using mouse and keyboard, first
mazes, up to first steps into programming (there are >120
activities, many are with speech files).

In the long run, at least some of its activities are also
apt for mobile devices (tablets etc.).

Regards
Ralf

--