Parley: Seeking GSoC mentors

Amarvir Singh amarvir.ammu.93 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 13:45:51 UTC 2014

Greetings Aleix,

I absolutely understand that. I have been trying to contribute towards
KDevelop, but I thought Parley had a lot of scope for awesome features and
I am genuinely quite interested in contributing towards it (GSoC or no
GSoC). But due to exams and other academic activities I haven't quite found
much time this month to implement them (even though I did start :( ).
Summer is one time when I'm completely free and it'd have been cool to work
in a mentored environment where I can completely focus on the project I
like, day and night :) . Though I completely get your point and will
provide contributions before I even propose something. Obviously you'd want
someone who knows about the project and has some experience on it.

Thanks,
Amarvir