kmplot frameworks parts issue

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Dec 16 17:51:08 UTC 2014

Aleix,

When we try to run the frameworks branch of kmplot the main window never
comes up and it complains that the part can't be found. Locally I've added:

 -               KMessageBox::error(this, i18n("Could not find KmPlot's
part."));
+               KMessageBox::error(this, i18n("Could not find KmPlot's
part.%1", loader.errorString()));

and I get a message box that says: Could not find KmPlot's part.Plugin
verification data mismatch in '/usr/local/lib/plugins/kmplotpart.so'

The error message is coming straight from QPluginLoader, not sure what
verification data is mismatched, but that's as far as I've delved into
figuring it out.

thanks,
Jeremy