Step & eigen version 3

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sun Dec 14 03:31:25 UTC 2014

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 04:30:50 AM Andreas Cord-Landwehr wrote:
> On Sunday 14 December 2014 03:55:06 Inge Wallin wrote:
> > That sounds wonderful!  I'll just let you handle it then.
>
> Just ping me, once the KF5 porting is done, so we do not interfere.
>
> Cheers,
> Andreas

It's more or less done already.  There are still some small things left, like
KStandardDirs -> QStandardPaths, and KApplication -> QApplication. But it's
mostly finished. The one bigger exception to this is that I still need to
convert KDialog to QDialog.

But this will hardly interfere with the move from Eigen2 to Eigen3, because
the KF5 porting part is mostly done in the step/ subdirectory (the UI part)
and the move from Eigen2 to Eigen3 is mostly done in the stepcore/
subdirectory (the engine part).

	-Inge