Kalzium Contribution

Shalin Shah shalinshah1993 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 10:28:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the bug. Now, correct me if what I understood is
wrong.

When ever you change a periodic table, for example, CLASSIC to TRANSITION
elements or DZ to SHORT TABLE, you get small size of the table. It is only
after the click that the table gets re-sized.

A work around should be adding a timer after you change the type of table.
And depending on the size of new table, if should either be zoomed
in(BIG->SMALL) or zoomed out(SMALL->BIG). And this transition should happen
in specified time which is set by the timer.

Yours Sincerely,
Shalin Shah