Kalzium Contribution

Samikshan Bairagya samikshan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 09:58:21 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Shalin Shah <shalinshah1993 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Imported it in Qt Creator. Re-ran the CMAKE with arguments and bingo,
> Kalzium is working just fine. Now, I'm interested in fixing bugs and adding
> features.
>
> Like yesterday I was suggested on IRC to fix bug 334789. Now, before fixing
> bug I need to understand the code. So, is there any documentation or
> something which I can read so that I can understand which .cpp file does
> what function?

To understand the code, you need to read through it and try and
understand the control flow. The header and the corresponding
.cpp files should be having reasonable amount of documentation.
If you feel any portion of the code is under-documented, you are
welcome to add documentation yourself. However, do follow the
documentation policy [1]. Also if you have difficulty with specific
sections of the codebase, you can surely find help from Kalzium
developers.

Happy hacking.

[1] https://techbase.kde.org/Policies/KDE4_Library_Documentation_Policy

--