Kalzium Contribution

Shalin Shah shalinshah1993 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 04:37:41 UTC 2014

So, I did apt-cache search kdelibs but I get kdelibs5 not 4. Here see :

shalin at Shalin-MacBookPro:~/kalzium/build > apt-cache search kdelibs
kdelibs-bin - core executables for KDE
Applications
kdelibs5-data - core shared data for all KDE
Applications
kdelibs5-dbg - debugging symbols for the KDE Development Platform
libraries
kdelibs5-dev - development files for the KDE Development Platform
libraries
kdelibs5-plugins - core plugins for KDE
Applications
krosspython - Python module for Kross