OSX/CI: KF5 kanagram

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sun Dec 7 22:26:46 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy,

On 07 Dec 2014, at 23:22 , Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting at kde.org> wrote:
> Thanks for testing Kanagram on mac, you got further than I get here, I always crash on startup of kanagram and parley here. Anyway, to answer your questions.

yep, today has been a great day, as I got the QSP patch far enough to be able to test
some applications already. It’s not complete yet, but heading there.

> No, hunspell isn't a non-optional dependency. Kanagram uses Sonnet, and sonnet is probably printing that warning, but it doesn't affect kanagram working at all.

OK.

So, sonnet would like to have hunspell optionally you’re saying.

> I believe KIcon or QIcon::fromTheme is what looks for hicolor icons (which is the fallback icon theme on linux).

Why can’t it find them on OSX/CI?
Where should they live and to which project do these belong?

> All of these messages can be safely ignored,

Will do.

> org.kde.kanagram: Saving file as   QUrl( "file:///Users/marko/Application Support/kvtml/en/test.kvtml" )
> "Cannot write to file file:///Users/marko/Application Support/kvtml/en/test.kvtml"
>
> This however is most likely coming from libkeduvocdocument itself. It could be that we need to special case some things to get it to work with spaces in filenames, I'll try that here on linux also and see what it does on this platform.

Great, please do.

Greets,
Marko