preparations for the next release of LabPlot

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Sat Aug 30 17:52:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,

we implemented a couple of new features in LabPlot and fixed some bugs and
want to provide the next release of LabPlot as an officieal kde-edu
application. LabPlot is still in extragear and is in the review process. There
were a couple of comments on kde-devel, but no big issues. I'll ask again soon
to move LabPlot to kde-edu.

We still need some time to test the new features and to do some polishment. I
would like to ask the community to help. We need icons and documentation. Yuri
already started writing some documentation. I hope I can contibute to this
soon too. Can somebody help we nice icons? Also, testers and any kind of
feedback is very welcome.

Also, once LabPlot is accepted as an edu-application, it would be nice to have
an entry on http://edu.kde.org done? How is the update of this site done? Who
can do this?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Best regards