Jenkins build is back to normal : parley_frameworks_qt5 #2

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Aug 21 20:55:09 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy,

On 21 Aug 2014, at 22:34 , Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting at kde.org> wrote:
> Thank you for being the human build bot on OSX :) You rock.

you’re very welcome & thanks for the flowers! :-)

Well, currently there is a bit more to it than just mimicking Jenkins… ;-)
But you guys and especially Ben’s support is keeping me going!

Plus I have high hopes that Ben and Michael will come up very soon with a more general CI approach for all supported architectures.

So, for the time being I’ll do my best, even if I tend to jump the gun quite frequently. :-D

Greets,
Marko