OSX/CI: building parley fails on branch frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Aug 21 17:48:26 UTC 2014

Hi Albert & Andreas,

On 21 Aug 2014, at 19:37 , Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> Honestly i think Mark is just jumping the gun again.
:)
I guess you might be not so wrong about that…

> We have no CI in linux for Parley frameworks branch yet. So you're going to
> double unknown territory, "CI Parley frameworks " and "CI MacOSX" at the same
> time.
Yep.

> I'd focus on stuff we have CI in Linux for.
Do that, yes.

When I saw this:
---
/Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/parley/src/parleydocument.h:18:10: fatal error: 'libkdeedu/KEduVocDocument' file not found
#include <libkdeedu/KEduVocDocument>
         ^
1 error generated.
---
I got puzzled as there is a libkdeedu/KEduVocDocument picked from libkdeedu although this had been transferred to the framework libkeduvocdocument, like for kanagram.

And just now I see Jenkins coming up with the same error as my OSX/CI system [1].

Looks like someone has brought parley to Linux/CI! ;-)

Greets,
Marko

[1] http://build.kde.org/job/parley_frameworks_qt5/1/