OSX/CI: kanagram fails to build on branch frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Wed Aug 20 19:12:15 UTC 2014

Hi Albert,

> El Dimecres, 20 d'agost de 2014, a les 00:50:14, Marko K=E4ning va escriure:
> > Framework libkdeedu is installed on OSX:
>
> Yeah, it's not libkdeedu what you want but libkeduvocdocument. Aren't you
> using the files that describe these dependencies?

oh, I see, I’ve misread section “LibKdeEdu Porting” in [1]…

I’ve got libkeduvocdocument to build on the OSX/CI system, eventually.

But the originally posted error persists, although the lib is installed:
---
$ ls /opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/kde/kdeedu/libkeduvocdocument/inst/lib/libkeduvocdocument
LibKEduVocDocumentConfig.cmake	LibKEduVocDocumentTargets-debug.cmake  LibKEduVocDocumentTargets.cmake
---

What am I missing?

Greets,
Marko