libkeduvocdocument name

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Wed Aug 13 18:27:52 UTC 2014

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:44:13 Andreas Xavier wrote:
> Inge,
> Thanks for the answers.
>
> Two things:
>
> 1. What do you want the library named?

liblexikon is what we discussed on irc.  Any objections, anybody?

> 2. I read the OPC spec and in the foreword there is the following sentence
> about patent rights.
>
>   "Attention is drawn to the possibility that some of the elements of this
> document may be the subject of patent rights. ISO and IEC shall not be held
> responsible for identifying any or all such patent rights."
>
> Is this a problem?

I don't think so. Calligra has been implementing OPC features for years with no problems.
And we are not selling anything so we cannot be sued for damages. The only thing might
be that we have to stop using it which is very unlikely, considering that MS wants people to
use OPC.

	-Inge