libkeduvocdocument name

Andreas Xavier andxav at zoho.com
Fri Aug 1 10:07:17 UTC 2014

Hello Jeremy and Peter,
1. I support the renaming.
2. Could you wait a bit before changing the names.
    I've ported the unit tests and fixed readers from 4.8.  I am waiting to hear back about
    https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/119530/
    before I either include the fixed KAutosave in libkvocdoc or push both sets of changes.
    I'd also like to push the (mostly working) parley frameworks branch.   I am (I think) one
    hard crash away from having all parley screens functional in frameworks.  Since the
    frameworks version of KAutosave is broken it means that all kvocdocs after the first are
    always reported as locked, so pushing all of the fixed readers without fixing KAutosave
    means a long series of broken commits.
3. I assume that if libkvocdoc is renamed, then we can rearrange the directories into the
   frameworks standard format?

Andreas

---- On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:45:12 -0700 Peter Hedlund  wrote ----