Sprint Organization Wiki Page

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Mon Sep 30 15:29:54 UTC 2013

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 11:58 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
>> Makes sense to me, what do others think, may make sense trying?
>
> I contacted the organization sprint, they have an Internet by-port security
> policy. I explicitly said that we'd really like to be able to use Hangouts,
> I hope we can make this happen. Or if not hangout, any other technology.

Hi all,

First of all sorry for being away from the sprint discussion but I
have been relocating and have had no time for KDE development lately.
I'm now working on resetting my working environment and should start
hacking on KDE again in October, but won't be able to make it to the
sprint so I would be interested in participating remotely and I'm in
favor of any other technology that is not a hangout.

David E. Narvaez