Sprint Organization Wiki Page

Marco Calignano marco.calignano at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 08:44:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I cannot come to the sprint this year but I thought that maybe I could
participate anyway. I think that would be cool (and maybe a first in KDE
sprints) to make one o two Hangout. So you in A Coruña would start an
hangout at one given time and all the other member in the world (this would
be really cool) would join and we could share ideas on different topics.

Cheers
Marco

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:39 AM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Andreas Cord-Landwehr <
> cordlandwehr at kde.org> wrote:
>
>> **
>>
>> Hey all, in less than 30 days the next Edu Sprint will take place in A
>> Coruña. So it is getting time to start thinking about:
>>

>> * What do we want to do at the sprint?
>>
>> * What are the (individual) goals of the sprint?
>>
>> * What topics do we have to discuss?
>>

>> For this, I created a Community wiki page at
>>

>> http://community.kde.org/KDEEdu/Sprint2013
>>

>> that you can use to add your topics by yourself. I started to add some
>> topics that already came to my mind. If you think, a different organization
>> of the page would be better -- well, it's a wiki page ;)
>>

>> Greetings,
>>
>> Andreas

> Hi!
> Thanks for doing this, I already added a couple of things to discuss.
>
> It would be interesting that if somebody couldn't make it to the sprint,
> still adds his thoughts to the wiki, so that we can have as much input as
> possible.
>
> Cheers!
> Aleix

Life is short, so learn from your mistakes
And stand behind, the choices that you make

Face each day with both eyes open wide
And try to give don't keep it all inside

                                               Dream Theater