KDE Edu Google+ account

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 10:14:03 UTC 2013

Hi Marco,
Yeah sure :) One more thing would be great is if a wiki page would be made
regarding the status of QML porting of kde edu games too just like the that
of plasmoids porting [1] As it could help in deciding which contributor is
working for which game .
[1]http://community.kde.org/Plasma/PW2Todo#Plasmoids_and_Containments_2

-Heena
Season of kde'12 participant