KDE Edu Google+ account

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 10:56:12 UTC 2013

Hi Marco,
I would like to volunteer (or co-volunteer :p ) the google+ page of kde edu
page
.It can also provide weekly updates of the development of kde games like
pairs regularly .And a separate section in it can also be made regarding
the QML porting  and its status and also one should discuss about the TO-DO
tasks on that page  .(These are just my views :) )
Regards

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Marco Calignano
<marco.calignano at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think you know already we have a KDE Edu page on Google+. At the moment
> I am the owner and the only manager of the page. I would like to add at
> least a manager to the list, because, like Albert said, if I get hit by a
> Bus (I do not plan to be hit!), no one can access the page anymore.
> Any volunteers?
>
> Cheers
> Marco
>

> --
> Life is short, so learn from your mistakes
> And stand behind, the choices that you make
>
> Face each day with both eyes open wide
> And try to give don't keep it all inside
>
>                                                Dream Theater

-Heena
Season of kde'12 participant
Google Summer of Code 2013