Working with square-root in Analitza

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi percy.camilo.ta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 02:41:32 UTC 2013

Hi Punit,

On 10/03/13 06:23, Punit Mehta wrote:
> Hi ,
>           I am working on the application that uses Analitza library.
> So, I just want to know that Is analitza capable of working with square
> root ? I mean can we use it to plot a function say for example a circle
> in which we have to explicitly use squareroot (i.e. x ->
> underroot(1-(x*x))) ? If we can , can somebody please tell me what a
> specific syntax I need to use inorder to work with square-roots ?

For example, square root of 25 It would be:

power(25, .5)

or

root(25, 2)

I guess we need a better shortcut for this, perhaps a builtin method
called sqrt (for this especial case) In any case a good reference for
analitza language can be found in dictionary tab of KAlgebra (also in
the tests of the library), but I thing we need some place where to put
the specs/syntax and examples: I'm thinking we can can use our API docs
space ;)

http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdeedu-apidocs/analitza/html/index.html

Cheers,
Percy