KDE educational software updates

Federica Malesardi dublinsales3 at camara.ie
Thu Jul 11 15:08:31 UTC 2013

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are currently using your software such as  “KHangMAn”, "Parley",
"Kalgebra" and "KTouch".  I am writing to enquire about any updates
concerned with them.

We will soon be upgrading to 12.04 Ubuntu, so it is an opportunity to
update the educational package we offer.  As far as your software is
concerned, do you have an updated version?  In addition, do you have any
other educational programs that we could include in our package to schools?

Camara Education is an international social enterprise, we re-use computers
in order to improve education and digital literacy skills in disadvantaged
communities in Ireland, Africa, Haiti and Jamaica.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,

--
Federica Malesardi - Business Development Intern
*________________________________*

Camara uses technology to improve education and livelihood skills in
disadvantaged communities around the world
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email and in any attachments
is confidential and is designated solely for the attention and use of the
intended Recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this
email you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message,
the attachment(s) or any part thereof. If you believe that you have
received this email in error please notify us immediately at the contact
details set out below. Please also delete all copies of this email and any
attachment(s) from your computer system. Unless expressly stated this email
is not intended to create any contractual relationship. If this email is
not sent in the course of the senders employment or fulfilment of his/her
duties to Camara, Camara accepts no liability whatsoever for the content of
this message or any attachment(s). Please refer any queries to
info at camara.org; Camara. Registered office: 40a Sandymount Avenue, Dublin 4
Number: 410223 Ireland.*
*