Runtime error when using analitza

Punit Mehta punit9462 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:35:33 UTC 2013

Hi ,

           I am getting a runtime error while using an application that is
built with analitza library. The error is coming like this :

symbol lookup error: plot: undefined symbol:
_ZN8Analitza10PlotsModelC1EP7QObject

 I have included the necessary header files in my source file and also in
CMakeLists.txt The project is built without throwing any error. But when
trying to execute KDE executable file , it prompts this error....!! So, any
kind of help regarding solving this issue is appreciable..!!

Thanks a lot in advance..

Regards,

Punit Mehta