[KTouch] Updating website information

Sebastian Gottfried sebastiangottfried at web.de
Tue Feb 5 18:50:08 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

with the imminent release of KTouch 2.0 as part of KDE SC 4.10 I though it
might be a good idea to update the its various public websites.

For the beginning I would l to focus on two pages especially. KTouch on
Userbase and KTouch on edu.kde.org.

For Userbase I've already created an updated version of its page in my
personal namespace:

> http://userbase.kde.org/User:Sebastian/KTouch

Basically I have removed the outdated keyboard layout tutorial, uploaded a new
screenshot composition and updated/streamlined the basic application infos.

In the future this should be the home for newly written tutorials, for now the
(very complete) handbook has to suffice.

For edu.kde.org I have a updated version of ktouch.json (basically the same
infos as on Userbase, removed links to ktouch.sf.net and page on kde-apps.org)
and new screenshot [1] reflecting the general style of the other application's
screenshots, but I don't think I can check them in myself.

Any general feedback?

And how can I get my changes for edu.kde.org online?

Best regards,

Sebastian

[1]: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1js7xegdk8b0ln/ktouch_edu_kde_org.png