KDE, KDE Edu in Taiwan

nicola at nicoladefilippo.it nicola at nicoladefilippo.it
Tue Aug 27 07:26:41 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am the developer of the project educazionik, simple software for primary
school Italian, a year ago we talked about bringing my software in
edu-kde, but I have not yet done so (you forgive me). I can bring my
experience in Italy, side windows pc is used (few linux often because is 0
cost), there are now experimental classes who are using android tablet. I
think the choice falls on android for cost reasons. I think a tablet
plasma would be towed to kde  on pc, many buy a mac after buying an iphone
or ipad.

               N.

ps. sorry for my previous mail in italian (the haste is a bad counselor)