Artikulate Bug 318054 - META Bug: Extend the Course Blueprint with new Units

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Mon Apr 29 06:18:37 UTC 2013

On Saturday 27 April 2013 14:20:58 Magdalena Konkiewicz wrote:
> I have created a new unit to Artikulate skeleton called Tourism.
> I would like to submit it for the review therefore I attach the basic.xml
> file with added changes.

Hey Magda,

thanks a lot! The unit looks really nice. (And I already committed it seconds
ago).

Regarding review board: If you have problems the next time, either ask at IRC
or simply add what you think is correct at the review request. We then can
still figure out if something goes wrong and correct it. (group is usually
"kde-edu" and as reviewer you can add me for all Artikulate related things)

Greetings,
Andreas

PS: And of cause: Welcome to the world of FOSS!