Pairs Theme Editor

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Oct 25 04:09:26 UTC 2012

написане Thu, 25 Oct 2012 00:56:11 +0300, Marco Calignano
<marco.calignano at gmail.com>:

> Hi Yuri,
>
> I have KDE 4.9 and I do not have any problem nor with Debug nor with
> Release.
> Can you maybe try to update and check if the problem is gone?
>
> Thanks
> Marco

Hi Marco,

Ok, must be fixed somewhere then. I will update my system someday
(probably when Mageia 3 will be released). But if it works for you then it
should work for all so I think no additional testing needed here.

Thanks for for your answer and best regards,
Yuri

> On 10/24/2012 09:42 PM, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
>> написане Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:18:40 +0300, Yuri Chornoivan
>> <yurchor at ukr.net>:
>>
>>> написане Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:03:30 +0300, Marco Calignano

>>> Hi Marco,
>>>
>>> Not exactly. ;)
>>>
>>> It crashes after trying to open the default theme. :'( But at least it
>>> is completely translated. :)
>>>
>>> pairseditor(22505)/kdecore (KSycoca): Trying to open ksycoca from
>>> "/var/tmp/kdecache-yurchor/ksycoca4"
>>> pairseditor(22505) fileModule: Failed to load configured file module
>>> "smartfilemodule"
>>> pairseditor(22505) fileModule: Falling back to default file module.
>>> pairseditor(22505) KSambaSharePrivate::isSambaInstalled: Samba is not
>>> installed!