Pairs Theme Editor

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Oct 24 19:18:40 UTC 2012

написане Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:03:30 +0300, Marco Calignano
<marco.calignano at gmail.com>:

> Hi Yuri,
>
> between you and Pino, all the fixes are done. I arrived too late (if was
> always like that :D ). Thanks for reporting (and fixing). Hope now it
> works as you wanted
>
> Cheers
> Marco

Hi Marco,

Not exactly. ;)

It crashes after trying to open the default theme. :'( But at least it is
completely translated. :)

pairseditor(22505)/kdecore (KSycoca): Trying to open ksycoca from
"/var/tmp/kdecache-yurchor/ksycoca4"
pairseditor(22505) fileModule: Failed to load configured file module
"smartfilemodule"
pairseditor(22505) fileModule: Falling back to default file module.
pairseditor(22505) KSambaSharePrivate::isSambaInstalled: Samba is not
installed!
pairseditor(22505) KSambaSharePrivate::isSambaInstalled: Samba is not
installed!
KCrash: Application 'pairseditor' crashing...

KDE 4.8.5, Mageia 2, i686.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Best regards,
Yuri