Pairs Theme Editor

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Oct 24 05:47:09 UTC 2012

> Hello everyone,
>
> in Italy they say
>
> "Chi tace, acconsente"
>
> which basically means "if you do not say anything you agree". Since I
> didn't get any really bad comment or warning from you guys I will
> proceed to the merge into master before the 25 of October.
>
> Thanks everyone!
>
> Marco

Hi,

First of all, many thanks for your work.

Just a few remarks on translation side.

1. Application executable is "pairseditor" (main.cpp), window title is "ptEdit" and it loads "ptedit3" translation catalog (though extract messages into "pairseditor.pot"). Can this be fixed?

2. There are few unextracted (and hence untranslatable messages) in the interface [1]. Can the extraction from .ui file line be added to Messages.sh?

3. Every start the application complains that "ptedit(23702) KXMLGUIClient::setXMLFile: cannot find .rc file "pteditui.rc" for component "ptedit"". Can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,
Yuri