Fwd: ktouch new lecture and old keyboard layout

Andreas Nicolai Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Tue May 29 13:17:26 UTC 2012

Hi Albert and all,

> Hi Andreas are you asking us to commit this stuff?
Yes, I'm swamped with work and cannot really do a quality review of
other's work anylonger.
Plus I cannot read the lecture myself, so there's no way to check if it is
ok or not.

Actually, I would appreciate if we can get some deal with the translation
group that they take a look at lectures and keyboards and help us with the
review. I've been and still am receiving loads of lectures and keyboards
in foreign languages (I speak 5 already, but that doesn't quite cover it
:-). So, while I can reply on implementation/feature issues, I'd like to
delegate the lecture/keyboard review and commit work to someone else.

Thanks a lot,
Andreas