libkeduvocdocument on harmattan

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu May 24 11:06:17 UTC 2012

Right, I think I am now having the full picture. You are using this
library for development purposes, not just linking. You definitely
need the development package for that. What I do not understand is
that, why you are not getting compilation issue, if you use the
library for development purposes. If you do not have the -dev package
installed, you would get compilation time issues as well.

Unless, you do not actually use the library, just link against, which
is not too useful. ;) I hope there are no stray header files around
why the compilation works, but the linking due to the missing -dev
package. That way, it would be necessary to clean up your system, but
hopefully this is not the case.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp