Awesome Pairs

Marco Calignano marco.calignano at googlemail.com
Wed May 23 17:28:07 UTC 2012

Hi Anne-Marie,

after working with Simion, (Thanks for the collaboration) we found out
that he did exactly like in the README in the pairs repository.
The problem was that the variable $KDEDIRS in his shell was empty.
Maybe can be fixes with something like
cmake $KDE_SRC -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --path exe | awk -F :
'{print $NF}'` -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
Annma is this a solution we can adopt or you have a better one

Thanks
Marco